Your Cart




                           While working in the UK you probably have noticed that part of your earnings was deducted as income tax. The good news is that some or all of this money can be refunded to you.

•    A tax refund amount depends on many factors such as gross income, withheld tax amount, period spent in the country and others.

•    If you worked in the UK during the past 5 years and paid income tax there, you can apply for tax refund.


                                                                 When you apply for tax refund , you need:

                                                                            - P45/P60 from each of your employers

                                                                            - copy of National Insurance Number

                                                                            - copy of Identity card